VIA is open and working for our members during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are doing business a little differently, but we are still here to help our members.
Need assistance? Please don’t hesitate to ask. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (661) 294-8088.
WELCOME TO VIA
A place to learn, connect, and grow your business.
- Collaborating with CEOs and business owners to address common business/community issues and develop solutions.
- Numerous networking opportunities with potential customers and vendors including our monthly VIA in Action Breakfast, luncheons and quarterly open houses.
- Employee training in conjunction College of the Canyon’s Employee Training Institute.
- Access to key business information such as newsletters and email blasts on crucial business information.
- A voice in city and state government on regulatory issues such as transportation, business taxes, water allocation and workman’s compensation.
- Alliances with business partners and community groups… and much more!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST SANTA CLARITA BUSINESS NEWS
On April 26, the Valley Industry Association was honored to present a special panel discussion on Commercial Real Estate Development from two of the Santa Clarita Valley’s top experts in the Commercial Real Estate Development market. Jim Backer, Chief Executive...
Please click below to review Dr. Van Hook's presentation: DVH Presentation The Valley Industry Association invites you to join us for a special presentation on Wednesday, February 16. Training the Workforce of Tomorrow - Today! How many times do you catch yourself...
Who is Winning the COVID Fight: Vaccine or Variant? Sponsor Flyers for August Luncheon DAN SCHNUR Dan Schnur is a Professor at the University of California – Berkeley’s Institute of Governmental Studies, Pepperdine University’s Graduate School of Public Policy, and...