VIA is open and working for our members during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are doing business a little differently while under “stay at home” orders, but we are still here to help our members.
Need assistance? Please don’t hesitate to ask. Contact us at email@example.com or (661) 294-8088.
Click here for some valuable updates and links regarding COVID-19.
WELCOME TO VIA
A place to learn, connect, and grow your business.
- Collaborating with CEOs and business owners to address common business/community issues and develop solutions.
- Numerous networking opportunities with potential customers and vendors including our monthly VIA in Action Breakfast, luncheons and quarterly open houses.
- Employee training in conjunction College of the Canyon’s Employee Training Institute.
- Access to key business information such as newsletters and email blasts on crucial business information.
- A voice in city and state government on regulatory issues such as transportation, business taxes, water allocation and workman’s compensation.
- Alliances with business partners and community groups… and much more!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST SANTA CLARITA BUSINESS NEWS
Will Changes to Proposition 13 Harm Your Business? SPLIT ROLL - PROPOSITION 13 Click here to View Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5joXqstrUE&list=UUaQYfxkrz2_LlVoKYdsm6OA&index=1 On November 3rd, Californian's will be called on again to protect...
N20H0108A_ENewsletter_5 June 11
firstname.lastname@example.org Fri 5/15/2020 8:37 AM To: Scott Wilk <email@example.com> COVID-19 Update – May 15, 2020 Stay At Home Order Day 58 Today is day 58 of the statewide "Stay-at-Home" Order. 66 days ago, the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a...