The Valley Industry Association is a business-to-business membership organization that connects, empowers and supports the Santa Clarita Valley business community through advocacy, education and innovation.
WELCOME TO VIA
A place to learn, connect, and grow your business.
- Collaborating with CEOs and business owners to address common business/community issues and develop solutions.
- Numerous networking opportunities with potential customers and vendors including our monthly VIA in Action Breakfast, luncheons and quarterly open houses.
- Employee training in conjunction College of the Canyon’s Employee Training Institute.
- Access to key business information such as newsletters and email blasts on crucial business information.
- A voice in city and state government on regulatory issues such as transportation, business taxes, water allocation and workman’s compensation.
- Alliances with business partners and community groups… and much more!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST SANTA CLARITA BUSINESS NEWS
Missed VIA's 5th Annual State of the State? Check out The Signal's article below https://signalscv.com/2022/07/wilk-valladares-state-of-the-state-is-unbalanced/
On April 26, the Valley Industry Association was honored to present a special panel discussion on Commercial Real Estate Development from two of the Santa Clarita Valley’s top experts in the Commercial Real Estate Development market. Jim Backer, Chief Executive...
Please click below to review Dr. Van Hook's presentation: DVH Presentation The Valley Industry Association invites you to join us for a special presentation on Wednesday, February 16. Training the Workforce of Tomorrow - Today! How many times do you catch yourself...