WELCOME TO VIA
A place to learn, connect, and grow your business.
If you are currently doing business in Santa Clarita or are considering moving your business here, VIA is the conduit to business connections in the Santa Clarita Valley. As a member of VIA, you will be plugged in to the SCV business community and unlimited business resources such as:
- Collaborating with CEOs and business owners to address common business/community issues and develop solutions.
- Numerous networking opportunities with potential customers and vendors including our monthly VIA in Action Breakfast, luncheons and quarterly open houses.
- Employee training in conjunction College of the Canyon’s Employee Training Institute.
- Access to key business information such as newsletters and email blasts on crucial business information.
- A voice in city and state government on regulatory issues such as transportation, business taxes, water allocation and workman’s compensation.
- Alliances with business partners and community groups… and much more!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Join SCV’s most effective, business to business organization and let us help your business thrive!
VIA hosts monthly business luncheons featuring keynote speakers on issues relevant to the business community.
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST SANTA CLARITA BUSINESS NEWS
Jason Gibbs | Proposition 13 Is in Jeopardy; Who Protects It? The Signal, August 31, 2019 While still over a year away, the 2020 elections are shaping up to be quite a fascinating spectacle. Freshman democratic legislators representing the Santa Clarita Valley face a...
BLOG Reprint from The John Maxwell Co. 7 WAYS TO LEAD MILLENIALS IN THE WORKPLACE Some business leaders and managers make the same mistake as some parents when working with millennial employees. They expect people to do as they say and not as they do. But here’s the...
6/20/19 The authors and backers of SB 567, in its current form, want the Workers Compensation system to be primary funding source for medical care and disability benefits for hospital care workers. Not just for job-related injuries and illnesses, but for injuries and...