The Valley Industry Association is a business-to-business membership organization that connects, empowers and supports the Santa Clarita Valley business community through advocacy, education and innovation.
WELCOME TO VIA
A place to learn, connect, and grow your business.
- Collaborating with CEOs and business owners to address common business/community issues and develop solutions.
- Numerous networking opportunities with potential customers and vendors including our monthly VIA in Action Breakfast, luncheons and quarterly open houses.
- Employee training in conjunction College of the Canyon’s Employee Training Institute.
- Access to key business information such as newsletters and email blasts on crucial business information.
- A voice in city and state government on regulatory issues such as transportation, business taxes, water allocation and workman’s compensation.
- Alliances with business partners and community groups… and much more!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST SANTA CLARITA BUSINESS NEWS
VIA was honored to host a special panel discussion on Demystifying Cryptocurrency at our August 16, luncheon meeting. Expert speakers included: John Vance, President & Visionary, Vance Wealth Lisa Odom, Managing Shareholder, Odom Law Group, APLC Robert Jensen,...
Missed VIA's 5th Annual State of the State? Check out The Signal's article below https://signalscv.com/2022/07/wilk-valladares-state-of-the-state-is-unbalanced/
On April 26, the Valley Industry Association was honored to present a special panel discussion on Commercial Real Estate Development from two of the Santa Clarita Valley’s top experts in the Commercial Real Estate Development market. Jim Backer, Chief Executive...