WELCOME TO VIA
A place to learn, connect, and grow your business.
If you are currently doing business in Santa Clarita or are considering moving your business here, VIA is the conduit to business connections in the Santa Clarita Valley. As a member of VIA, you will be plugged in to the SCV business community and unlimited business resources such as:
- Collaborating with CEOs and business owners to address common business/community issues and develop solutions.
- Numerous networking opportunities with potential customers and vendors including our monthly VIA in Action Breakfast, luncheons and quarterly open houses.
- Employee training in conjunction College of the Canyon’s Employee Training Institute.
- Access to key business information such as newsletters and email blasts on crucial business information.
- A voice in city and state government on regulatory issues such as transportation, business taxes, water allocation and workman’s compensation.
- Alliances with business partners and community groups… and much more!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Join SCV’s most effective, business to business organization and let us help your business thrive!
VIA hosts monthly business luncheons featuring keynote speakers on issues relevant to the business community.
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST SANTA CLARITA BUSINESS NEWS
6/20/19 The authors and backers of SB 567, in its current form, want the Workers Compensation system to be primary funding source for medical care and disability benefits for hospital care workers. Not just for job-related injuries and illnesses, but for injuries and...
Business Exits: How To Decide With Your Head Not Your Heart (VANCE WEALTH JUNE 5, 2019 BUSINESS OWNER)
Business Exits: How To Decide With Your Head Not Your Heart VANCEWEALTH JUNE 5, 2019 BUSINESS OWNER Business exits are racked with emotion and indecision. Learn how to approach your sale without the emotional burden, so you can get what you need. As a business owner,...
It’s time again for the CEO Forum to convene. The VIA Advocacy Committee will survey the local business community in the coming months and invite leaders to a high-level collaboration and problem-solving session. It’s through initiatives and inputs from key business leaders and influencers that VIA will continue to have its finger on the pulse of the business community providing relevant, timely programs to help SCV businesses grow and thrive.