VIA is open and working for our members during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are doing business a little differently while under “stay at home” orders, but we are still here to help our members.
Need assistance? Please don’t hesitate to ask. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (661) 294-8088.
Click here for some valuable updates and links regarding COVID-19.
WELCOME TO VIA
A place to learn, connect, and grow your business.
- Collaborating with CEOs and business owners to address common business/community issues and develop solutions.
- Numerous networking opportunities with potential customers and vendors including our monthly VIA in Action Breakfast, luncheons and quarterly open houses.
- Employee training in conjunction College of the Canyon’s Employee Training Institute.
- Access to key business information such as newsletters and email blasts on crucial business information.
- A voice in city and state government on regulatory issues such as transportation, business taxes, water allocation and workman’s compensation.
- Alliances with business partners and community groups… and much more!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST SANTA CLARITA BUSINESS NEWS
email@example.com Fri 5/15/2020 8:37 AM To: Scott Wilk <firstname.lastname@example.org> COVID-19 Update – May 15, 2020 Stay At Home Order Day 58 Today is day 58 of the statewide "Stay-at-Home" Order. 66 days ago, the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a...
Department of Public Health Notification Addendum #2 to Safer at Home Order of April 10, 2020 Click below for full article: DPH NOtification Addendum #2 to Safer at Home
email@example.com Thu 5/7/2020 9:48 AM Note: CA Senate reconvenes on Monday, May 11th so my last update will be on Friday, May 8th. COVID-19 Update – May 7, 2020 Stay At Home Order Day 50 Today is day 50 of the statewide "Stay-at-Home" Order. 58 days ago, the World...