The Valley Industry Association is a business-to-business membership organization that connects, empowers and supports the Santa Clarita Valley business community through advocacy, education and innovation.
WELCOME TO VIA
A place to learn, connect, and grow your business.
- Collaborating with CEOs and business owners to address common business/community issues and develop solutions.
- Numerous networking opportunities with potential customers and vendors including our monthly VIA in Action Breakfast, luncheons and quarterly open houses.
- Employee training in conjunction College of the Canyon’s Employee Training Institute.
- Access to key business information such as newsletters and email blasts on crucial business information.
- A voice in city and state government on regulatory issues such as transportation, business taxes, water allocation and workman’s compensation.
- Alliances with business partners and community groups… and much more!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST SANTA CLARITA BUSINESS NEWS
PRESS RELEASE January 23, 2023 CONTACT INFORMATION: Valley Industry Association Kathy Norris 661-294-8088 email@example.com FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Valley Industry Association of Santa Clarita to receive $675,000 in Fiscal Year 2023 Appropriations Funding to support its...
VIA was pleased to host a special panel presentation on the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 on Tuesday, September 20. Missed the event? Please take a moment to review some of the presentation material below: Inflation Reduction Act Inflation Reduction Act -...
VIA was honored to host a special panel discussion on Demystifying Cryptocurrency at our August 16, luncheon meeting. Expert speakers included: John Vance, President & Visionary, Vance Wealth Lisa Odom, Managing Shareholder, Odom Law Group, APLC Robert Jensen,...