VIA is open and working for our members during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are doing business a little differently while under “stay at home” orders, but we are still here to help our members.
Need assistance? Please don’t hesitate to ask. Contact us at email@example.com or (661) 294-8088.
Click here for some valuable updates and links regarding COVID-19.
WELCOME TO VIA
A place to learn, connect, and grow your business.
- Collaborating with CEOs and business owners to address common business/community issues and develop solutions.
- Numerous networking opportunities with potential customers and vendors including our monthly VIA in Action Breakfast, luncheons and quarterly open houses.
- Employee training in conjunction College of the Canyon’s Employee Training Institute.
- Access to key business information such as newsletters and email blasts on crucial business information.
- A voice in city and state government on regulatory issues such as transportation, business taxes, water allocation and workman’s compensation.
- Alliances with business partners and community groups… and much more!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST SANTA CLARITA BUSINESS NEWS
Preserve Our History and Protect Our Future By: Teresa Todd, Point of View Communications We need a do-over year. 2020 has not been all that our new year’s optimism hoped for last January. As we have acquired new skills to pivot, turn, adjust, and readjust in a...
2020.SponsorFlyers COVID-19: It Takes More Than a Mask to Cover Your Assets Think You've Got it Covered? JULIE WEITH SMITH, SPHR PRESIDENT firstname.lastname@example.org Julie Weith Smith is the founder, president, and lead consultant of CHRS and has successfully...
Will Changes to Proposition 13 Harm Your Business? SPLIT ROLL - PROPOSITION 13 Click here to View Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5joXqstrUE&list=UUaQYfxkrz2_LlVoKYdsm6OA&index=1 On November 3rd, Californian's will be called on again to protect...