The VIA B2B Industry Show is Santa Clarita’s largest business to business event – a strong, vibrant, annual B2B Conference & Industry Show that includes high profile keynote speakers like Magic Johnson and Men’s Wearhouse Chairman, George Zimmer. In subsequent years we featured two dynamic speakers, Jeffrey Cleveland – Senior Economist and Noelia Rodriguez – Chief Communications Officer for the LA County MTA. Often included are panel discussions on best practices for doing business with large companies along with the highlight of the event, a trade show with exhibitors displaying goods and services to support the manufacturing & industrial community.
Top 6 Reasons to Exhibit & Sponsor at the VIA B2B Industry Show
- Market to the single-largest audience of business owners
- Develop a relationship with one of the premier business advocacy organizations in the Santa Clarita Valley
- Become the provider of choice for Santa Clarita Valley businesses
- Gain a competitive advantage over your peers
- Get your name in front of thousands of attendees, business leaders, owners, executive management, purchasing agents, human resource managers, government representatives, consultants, suppliers and decision makers
- Be included in an aggressive advertising and public relations campaign online and in local and regional publications. Past coverage has included the Santa Clarita Valley Business Journal, The Signal newspaper, the San Fernando Valley Business Journal, SCVTV, KHTS, and others, with a combined reach of over 100,000 local subscribers.