Member outreach! The VIA Membership Committee works to build and retain a strong membership, assisting all members to be a part of a successful VIA team. We always need new members to join us in this exciting committee. This is the best place to meet new members and get involved quickly!
Goals & Objectives
- Establish personal relationships with new members by acting as ambassadors at the monthly luncheons, introducing new members to existing members, and by greeting attendees at VIA In Action Breakfasts and quarterly Open Houses.
- Encourage member participation and increase business activities
- Introduce new members at the monthly VIA luncheon.
Primarygoal is to increase and endorse membership through all activities and attain growth in membership.
- Extend invitations to members for events
- Initiate occasional member surveys, using the feedback to keep VIA relevant to members’ needs.
- Coordinate target marketing program.
Interested in joining? Fill out our Membership Application!
For more information contact:
Committee Chair: Justin Veyna, Barkley Risk Management & Insurance